www.businessmalta.com is owned and operated by Integrated Talent Ventures
Limited (“Business Malta”, “we,” “us”) of Capital Business Centre, Entrance C,
Level 2, Triq taz-Zwejt, San Gwann, Malta. The use of www.businessmalta.com Website
is governed by these Terms. Please take the time to read the full
Terms & Conditions. You accept and agree to be bound by these Terms when
you use the Website, without limitation and when you view or access content or
videos on the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not
access or use the Website.
- ‘Account’ means your Account that you control within the website;
- ‘Advertiser’ means any person or company that advertises a product or service on our Website;
- ‘Content’ means all of the content, documents, photos, digital images, data, comments, information and matters on your Account or contained on the Website;
- ‘Systems’ means the Website;
- ‘User’ means you or anyone who uses the Website;
- ‘Website’ means www.businessmalta.com, including all systems, software and processes hosted therein;
- ‘You’ means the User.
Registration, Access and Notices
In order to take advantage of the Website you will need to register via an online registration form on www.businessmalta.com to create a user account (‘‘Account’’) that may allow you to receive information from us and/or participate in certain features on the Website. You must provide current, complete and accurate information about yourself to the best of your knowledge and agree to our verification process. We will, as part of that process, take details of your IP address. During the registration process, you may be required to choose a password and/or user name. You acknowledge and agree that we may rely on this password or user name to identify you.
We will endeavour to make the Website available at all times. We cannot however guarantee that access to the Website will remain uninterrupted. We will not be held liable for such interruptions.
In order to be eligible to register on our site you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
There are standards that you must follow in connection with your use of the Website.
- You will not reveal or share your Account information and/or password details with other individuals and/or corporate bodies. Business Malta will never ask you to reveal your account password either verbally or in writing;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your businessmalta.com Account and for all activities that occur on or through your Account and for ensuring that all use of your Account complies fully with the provisions of these Terms.
- You are to immediately notify Business Malta if you suspect that someone else has access to your password or of any security breach;
- The services are designed and intended for personal use on an individual basis. For the purposes of this clause if you form part of a corporate entity, you shall nonetheless be considered as a single entity;
- Provided businessmalta.com has exercised reasonable skill and due care, businessmalta.com shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your Account resulting from a breach of these Terms;
- You are to provide accurate and complete information when registering with, and using the Website and agree to promptly update and maintain your Account information to keep it accurate and complete;
- Failure to provide accurate, current and complete Account information and data may result in the suspension and/or termination of your Account;
- The Website may contain comments sections, discussion forums or other interactive features, in which you may post or upload content including but not limited to comments, photos and messages. (‘‘Content’’). You are solely responsible for your use of any interactive areas and you use them at your own risk. By submitting Content you represent that you are 18 years of age or older and if you are under the age of 18 you have obtained the legal consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms, submit Content, participate on the Website and fulfil the obligations set forth in these Terms, which forms a binding contract between you and businessmalta.com;
- You agree that if necessary, you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such person’s name or likeness in the manner completed by the Website;
You will NOT use the Website to:
- Stalk, harass, defame, threaten or harm another;
- Impersonate or misrepresent yourself as another person, entity, another User or a businessmalta.com employee. Business Malta reserves the right to reject or block any e-mail address which could be deemed to be an impersonation or misrepresentation of your
identity,or a misappropriation of another person’s name or identity;
- Engage in any copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement in relation to businessmalta.com or any other User;
- Post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised email messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any Content that contains viruses or may be harmful to the System and its Users;
- Interfere with or disrupt the workings of the Website including accessing the Website through any automated means, like scripts or web crawlers;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Website, use of the Website or access to the Website;
- Plan or engage in any illegal activity;
- Advocate violent behaviour;
- Pose a reasonable threat to personal or public safety;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is false, misleading or contains blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, racially or ethnically offensive content, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity, profanity, sexually explicit Content or that is otherwise obscene or lewd;
- Interfere with any User’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about the Users or posting private information about a third party;
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Systems is at your sole risk and responsibility. Neither Business Malta, its present or future parents, subsidiaries, or related entities, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, or as to the accuracy, reliability or Content of any information or service provided through the Website. The Systems are provided ‘as-is’ and ‘as-available’ for use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Business Malta reserves the right to take any and all actions from issuing a warning to terminating your right to use the Systems and the involvement of the appropriate authorities that businessmalta.com deems necessary and this for any breach of these Terms or for any reason at our sole discretion. In this respect, businessmalta.com are not required to provide notice prior to terminating your access to the Systems for violating these Terms.
- By using the Systems, you agree to waive any claims you may have against businessmalta.com, and to hold businessmalta.com harmless and indemnify businessmalta.com with respect to any action taken in cases of suspicious activity or on finding that a violation of these Terms has occurred, or for the withdrawal of access to the Systems whether temporarily or permanent. This means that you cannot sue businessmalta.com or recover any damages as a result of removal or refusal to process any information or Content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the Systems, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by these Terms.
If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
If you believe that any Content in which you claim copyright has been infringed by anyone using the Systems or you encounter Content you find inappropriate, or otherwise believe to be a violation of these Terms please contact businessmalta.com on [email protected] Business Malta may, in its sole discretion, suspend and/or terminate Accounts of Users that are found to be repeat infringers.
Business Malta shall have the right, but not the obligation, to pre-screen, move, refuse, modify and/or remove any Content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of these Terms, or otherwise offensive, illegal, inappropriate, unacceptable or objectionable, including any material businessmalta.com believes may cause any liability for it under any applicable law or regulation, or which may cause businessmalta.com to lose the Systems any suppliers provide as part of the Systems or in connection with fulfilling any order for Systems, without any prior notice.
The decision by businessmalta.com to monitor and/or modify Content does not constitute nor shall it be deemed to constitute any responsibility or liability in any manner on the part of businessmalta.com in connection with or arising from the use by you of interactive areas on the Website.
Business Malta does not guarantee or warrant that the Content you create, upload, send or store for the purpose of your use of the Systems will not be subject to inadvertent damage, corruption or destruction. If any Content is damaged, lost or corrupted in any way, businessmalta.com will have no obligation or liability to you. Business Malta is not and will not be responsible for what is contained in any such Content.
By submitting Content to businessmalta.com, you are representing that you are the owner of such material, or have proper authorisation from the owner of the Content to distribute it. However, by submitting such Content on areas that are publically accessible, you grant businessmalta.com a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, but not the obligation, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Systems and other public networks such as but not limited to Facebook and Twitter solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available, without any compensation or obligation to you or to any third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that businessmalta.com may, without liability to you, access, use, preserve and/or disclose your Account information and Content to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a party subcontracted by businessmalta.com, as businessmalta.com believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate, if legally required to do so or if we have a good faith belief that such access, use, disclosure, or preservation is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process or request;
- Enforce these Terms, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of businessmalta.com, its
Users, a third party, or the public as required or permitted by law.
For the avoidance of doubt, businessmalta.com reserves the right to take control of your Account, including changing your login details and password, in order to enforce all or any element of these Terms.
Information and Data
Any information and/or data provided by you to businessmalta.com and used by businessmalta.com directly or indirectly in the performance of the Terms shall at all times remain your property. It shall be identified, clearly marked and recorded as such by businessmalta.com on all media and in all documentation.
Business Malta shall take all reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and prevent any corruption, loss, damage or destruction of data and/or information and agrees to comply and have adequate measures in place to ensure that its staff comply at all times with the provisions and obligations contained in (as amended from time to time):
- The Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta);
- The General Data Protection Regulation.
Business Malta shall indemnify you for any breach of the legislation above, which renders you liable for any costs, fines, claims or expenses howsoever arising.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to convey to you any interest, title, or license in a businessmalta.com password, email address, domain name, or similar resource used by you in connection with the Systems or the Software.
Business Malta, the businessmalta.com logo and other businessmalta.com trademarks, Systems marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Systems and Software, including but not limited to, user interface, the scripts, sounds, music, artwork, videos, computer code and software used to implement the Systems, and any software provided to you as part of and/or in connection with the Systems, including any and all intellectual property rights that exist therein, whether registered or not, and wherever in the world they may exist, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Malta, including the intellectual property rights of the buusinessmalta.com brand. Other trademarks, Systems marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Systems or Software may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Although businessmalta.com grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Software as provided to you by businessmalta.com as a part of the Systems and in accordance with these Terms, you have no right or license in any of the aforesaid trademarks, and further agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary notices (including trademark and copyright notices) that may be affixed to or contained within the Software and you do not (and do not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, rent, loan, distribute, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code (unless expressly permitted or required by law), sell, lease, sublicense, assign, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software, and you shall not exploit the Systems in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
You further agree that the Systems (including the Software, or any other part thereof) contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. The use of the Systems or any part of the Systems, except for use of the Systems as permitted in these Terms, is strictly prohibited and infringes on the intellectual property rights of others and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties, including possible monetary damages, for copyright infringement.
Business Malta may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Website. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Business Malta, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Business Malta is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Website.
Links and Other Third Party Materials
Business Malta does not have control over the type and accuracy of Content on third party sites that are linked on our Website. You further acknowledge and agree that businessmalta.com shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any damages you incur or allege to have incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your use and/or reliance upon any such Content, advertising, systems or materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You agree that these Terms are not intended to confer and do not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you, as a User of the Systems, and Business Malta.
If any part of these Terms is held unlawful and/or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portion/s shall remain in full force and effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful and/or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect. Business Malta’s failure to enforce any right or provision in the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of the Terms.
The Personal Data which you give to Business Malta when registering for access to the Systems will be used in connection with your use of the Systems and will be transferred to and maintained in Business Malta’s records. If you do not consent to this transfer, do not accept these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and businessmalta.com in relation to your use of the Website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.
Any changes to these Terms will be posted on www.businessmalta.com. It is your responsibility to check the Website for any changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any such changes will indicate your acceptance of these Terms and of any such changes. If any future changes are unacceptable to you, you may choose to discontinue using the Website. Where required to do so by law, we may seek your prior consent to any material changes we make to the Terms.